Piercing Pagoda - Ear lobe infections

71 of 86 Piercing Pagoda reviews

I went to piercing pagoda in Jensen Beach, Florida on April 26,2013 at 11:36 a.m and i went for my second piercing in my ear lobes.when i got the piercings on Saturday night they hurt really bad and i realized they started to swell on Tuesday.Wednesday the were inflamed irritated and they swollen over my earring where you couldn't see the earring anymore,in the pictures you can see.

i believe they were really small and the woman that pierced it did not tell me they were really small when she should know you need a longer post for a new piercing. i had to go to the emergency room at 11:00p.m on Thursday may 2,2013 and they had to numb my ear used a blade and a needle to numb it. and pull it out. it was really infected and bled a lot.the store number is #825 and her associate number is:1018600.

i paid $43.37 i'm very disappointed she didn't say anything nor care about how big they were. at that point money was not the object but i needed a longer post and she didn't let me know. i also did clean them twice daily and rotated them lightly and use the ear care they provided. i would like a refund because she did a terrible job.

i will not go back there again for my experience i went through.thank-you for taking the time to read my complaint.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
71 of 86 Piercing Pagoda reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Shan

Apr 15, 2014 #805570 Boston, Massachusetts, United States

If you have a fat earlobe then don't get a 2mm earring. Plain and simple, you chose the wrong size earring. It's not the associates job to tell you that the earring you picked was too small.

1 1 Reply

Jun 20, 2014 #829886 Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States

Actually it is the associates job to suggest the best earrings. It was usually the customers who ignored us completely. When I worked for the company noone at our store ever pierced with 2mm unless the customer was determined to have that style.

8 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Piercing Pagoda. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Piercing Pagoda.
Filing a new complaint about
×