Piercing Pagoda - Ear lobe infections
I went to piercing pagoda in Jensen Beach, Florida on April 26,2013 at 11:36 a.m and i went for my second piercing in my ear lobes.when i got the piercings on Saturday night they hurt really bad and i realized they started to swell on Tuesday.Wednesday the were inflamed irritated and they swollen over my earring where you couldn't see the earring anymore,in the pictures you can see.
i believe they were really small and the woman that pierced it did not tell me they were really small when she should know you need a longer post for a new piercing. i had to go to the emergency room at 11:00p.m on Thursday may 2,2013 and they had to numb my ear used a blade and a needle to numb it. and pull it out. it was really infected and bled a lot.the store number is #825 and her associate number is:1018600.
i paid $43.37 i'm very disappointed she didn't say anything nor care about how big they were. at that point money was not the object but i needed a longer post and she didn't let me know. i also did clean them twice daily and rotated them lightly and use the ear care they provided. i would like a refund because she did a terrible job.
i will not go back there again for my experience i went through.thank-you for taking the time to read my complaint.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 10K Yg 2Mm Cz
- Review category
- Eye and Ear Care
You May Also Like
- "I had my ears pierced at Claires accessories just over 5 weeks ago.The earrings they used were made from stainless steel but the decorative ball at the front had small..."
- "From: Me Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2016 4:42 PM To: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: Customer complaint On 5/21/16 I came in for my eye exam. Store 0099 in Onalaska WI. I had picked out..."
- "I have been wearing top-of-the-line Audibel hearing aids for over five years, and have upgraded once during that time. I have gone from total unawareness that I had a hearing..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "Hi I admin an Ashton Drake buy sell and showcase group on Facebook. I have over 12,000 members worldwide. I have seen several people showing their dolls, be they new..."
- "I purchased a reload it pack in the beginning of December 2016. I attempted to set up an account on their website. (This is my first ever experience with this..."
- "Agape screwed up my ring 3 yrs ago and refused to fix it correctly. Given my ring was 90% perfect, i let it go. Stone fell out recently,..."
- "I received the ankle genie product. I was given the wrong ankle support for two ankles you sent me two left ankle supports. I believe I have a left..."