1.2K views
Featured Not resolved

I went to piercing pagoda in Jensen Beach, Florida on April 26,2013 at 11:36 a.m and i went for my second piercing in my ear lobes.when i got the piercings on Saturday night they hurt really bad and i realized they started to swell on Tuesday.Wednesday the were inflamed irritated and they swollen over my earring where you couldn't see the earring anymore,in the pictures you can see.

i believe they were really small and the woman that pierced it did not tell me they were really small when she should know you need a longer post for a new piercing. i had to go to the emergency room at 11:00p.m on Thursday may 2,2013 and they had to numb my ear used a blade and a needle to numb it. and pull it out. it was really infected and bled a lot.the store number is #825 and her associate number is:1018600.

i paid $43.37 i'm very disappointed she didn't say anything nor care about how big they were. at that point money was not the object but i needed a longer post and she didn't let me know. i also did clean them twice daily and rotated them lightly and use the ear care they provided. i would like a refund because she did a terrible job.

i will not go back there again for my experience i went through.thank-you for taking the time to read my complaint.

Review about: Piercing Pagoda Piercing.

Had an Experience with Piercing Pagoda?

Comments

Boston, Massachusetts, United States #805570

If you have a fat earlobe then don't get a 2mm earring. Plain and simple, you chose the wrong size earring. It's not the associates job to tell you that the earring you picked was too small.

to Shan Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States #829886

Actually it is the associates job to suggest the best earrings. It was usually the customers who ignored us completely. When I worked for the company noone at our store ever pierced with 2mm unless the customer was determined to have that style.