Piercing Pagoda - Ear lobe infections
I went to piercing pagoda in Jensen Beach, Florida on April 26,2013 at 11:36 a.m and i went for my second piercing in my ear lobes.when i got the piercings on Saturday night they hurt really bad and i realized they started to swell on Tuesday.Wednesday the were inflamed irritated and they swollen over my earring where you couldn't see the earring anymore,in the pictures you can see.
i believe they were really small and the woman that pierced it did not tell me they were really small when she should know you need a longer post for a new piercing. i had to go to the emergency room at 11:00p.m on Thursday may 2,2013 and they had to numb my ear used a blade and a needle to numb it. and pull it out. it was really infected and bled a lot.the store number is #825 and her associate number is:1018600.
i paid $43.37 i'm very disappointed she didn't say anything nor care about how big they were. at that point money was not the object but i needed a longer post and she didn't let me know. i also did clean them twice daily and rotated them lightly and use the ear care they provided. i would like a refund because she did a terrible job.
i will not go back there again for my experience i went through.thank-you for taking the time to read my complaint.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 10K Yg 2Mm Cz
- Review category
- Eye and Ear Care
You May Also Like
- "The first pair I bought was My Girl from Urban Outfitters. After a month of having them, I accidentally scratched the lenses beyond repair. I emailed Quay, and their response..."
- "I found this website while waiting for my EBD glasses and got a little worried because of the negative reviews, but my glasses are P-E-R-F-E-C-T!!! I ordered progressives and..."
- "I went to the Piercing Pagoda in Geen Acres Mall (NY) a while ago to get my ears pierced (2nd whole). The lady seemed to know what she was doing..."
- "I received the ankle genie product. I was given the wrong ankle support for two ankles you sent me two left ankle supports. I believe I have a left..."
- "Agape screwed up my ring 3 yrs ago and refused to fix it correctly. Given my ring was 90% perfect, i let it go. Stone fell out recently,..."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."
- "Ordered a "Gildan Hoodie for the campaign ***Limited Edition***" on a bearded dragon which my son has 4 at home, and thought this would be an awesome bday gift! Ordered..."
- "Thank God I only purchased 1 item - a coat. My flannel nightgowns have more shape and quality than the completely crappy coat I got from Modily! It cost $31.50..."