Piercing Pagoda - Ear piercing no good
I went to the Piercing Pagoda in Geen Acres Mall (NY) a while ago to get my ears pierced (2nd whole).The lady seemed to know what she was doing and marked my ears and everything.
She got a gun a did the first one. Fine. Second ear the gun got shut and she had to try to take it out. She proceeded by piercing directly under the first hole.
When I went home I realized that this whole is way too close to the bottom of My earlobe. Soon after I realized that it was too close to my first whole which made it difficult to put in both earrings. I rather go to a tattoo parlor the next time.
Check your marks and ask questions before piercing It.The place where the gun got stuck is also now scared (my camera is not really good enough to capture this)
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ear Piercing
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a 49er ring for my wife's birthday in Ocotber, when it said 4-6 weeks for delivery. When I didn't hear from them, they said that due to the..."
- "Ordered the "The Magic Of Mickey Mouse" Diamonesk Embrace Ring at the beginning of December for my daughter for Christmas . When it got close to Christmas, wondering where my..."
- "Went for cardilage peircing about 2 months ago ,have been to the hospital twice due to such a bad infection , just had surgery on that ear today to drain..."
- "why my order to late to arrive ? it should arrive at my home at 12 January , i already call Lazada and Lazada already promise that my order will..."
- "You may have seen the ads stream across your social media accounts about some celebrity losing their job because they lost weight (Melissa McCarthy, for example) and all because they..."
- "I hired Chuck Messina for a divorce. It was a nightmare. He dragged my case forever by creating false problems and giving me false hope. Charles Messina ended up making..."
- "I order some TEMARIL-P for my dog for her reoccurring allergies. The initial prescription took much later than other pharmacies but I figured maybe it was confusion with..."
- "This company and all its affiliates,Joonbug, Crave Tickets, SkyNet Media Group LLC, Gabel Enterprises are pathetic, RIP OFF scam artists! I stupidly paid $550 a ticket for my daughter and..."
- "Last year I brought furniture. From Bob's. Today I paid it off and purchased new furniture and was offer a warranty on my new purchase but never offered a warranty...."