New York City, New York
1.1K views
Featured Not resolved

I went to the Piercing Pagoda in Geen Acres Mall (NY) a while ago to get my ears pierced (2nd whole).The lady seemed to know what she was doing and marked my ears and everything.

She got a gun a did the first one. Fine. Second ear the gun got shut and she had to try to take it out. She proceeded by piercing directly under the first hole.

When I went home I realized that this whole is way too close to the bottom of My earlobe. Soon after I realized that it was too close to my first whole which made it difficult to put in both earrings. I rather go to a tattoo parlor the next time.

Check your marks and ask questions before piercing It.The place where the gun got stuck is also now scared (my camera is not really good enough to capture this)

Review about: Piercing Pagoda Piercing.

Had an Experience with Piercing Pagoda?

Comments

The Bradford Exchange - FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. PRODUCT THEY SEND IS NOT WHAT IS PICTURED ON THEIR WEBSITE The Bradford Exchange "Ordered the "The Magic Of Mickey Mouse" Diamonesk Embrace Ring at the beginning of December for my daughter for Christmas . When it got close to Christmas, wondering where my..." Read more Origami Owl Copies other peoples designs Origami Owl "Proof Origami Owl's copyrights are fraudulent. If they truly had original artwork no one ever made it would be a miracle The baseball softball can be found all over the..." Read more Piercing Pagoda - Ear lobe infections Piercing Pagoda "I went to piercing pagoda in Jensen Beach, Florida on April 26,2013 at 11:36 a.m and i went for my second piercing in my ear lobes. when i got..." Read more Florence Scovel - Inferior product sent instead of order of magnet phone cable Florence Scovel "A N Associates Florence Scovel send out inferior magnetic phone charging cables. They sent out 5 short white magnetic cables (I had ordered 5 of the beautiful colored ones as..." Read more Wyndham Hotel Group - A NIGHTMARE at the Wingate at N Hampton Blvd Virginia Beach Wyndham Hotel Group "Come to Va Beach for a one nt stay, as we just moved from there, hsd a Dr appt so only needed one night stay. Traveling to Va Beach from..." Read more Mattress Firm - Horrible customer service Mattress Firm "Dealing with Brook at Mattress Firm in Springfield was great until I purchased my base and mattress. The delivery guys damaged my wall getting it up and damaged the base..." Read more Poshmark - Purposely deceived! Poshmark "I bought 2 purses to get the shippin discount from the same seller. BOTH bags were sold as Leather. 1 bag still had the abee clearly stating "Simulated Leather" The..." Read more Lowes - Kitchen remodel  & design Lowes " Almost 3 months ago this hellacious process started. The tear out and install should have taken a month at most. I have drawers that hit the handles of opposing..." Read more