Style and Design

I purchased a earings for my 9 years old daughter and this is supposed to be a good quality gold but they put my daughter ears so big please stay away this company not have nothing safe for kids .

I tried to write this in pagoda piercing Web but they removed this that says to me they know this materials they use are not safe.

Horrible experience, I feel so bad for purchase this to my little daughter.

She doesn't want to go outside with her big ears and is so painful .

She asked if she can use this when she is better, this is so sad for our family how this company can do this with kids .

I lost also my money and I have to purchase something more pretty for my daughter to see if she can stop thinking about this earings and put this in the garbage.

Review about: Piercing Pagoda Earrings.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

what??? kids get their ears pierced as old as 4 months and its not a bad thing. so keep ur mouth shut and mind ur own damn business.

Why are you punching holes in a 9 year old .... what's next, a tattoo tramp stamp on her lower back ?

--- I don't care what she demanded or her friends have or what you thought was OK ; it is not acceptable to pierce a 9 year old in any place on her/his little body and childish brain.

Then you took her to some Brand-X place and now you see the results. Fault : YOURS

to Emmett #1459085

Really because the state allow kids to leave home at 16. They can have procedures done without parents consent at age 12 and you are going off on a mom getting her daughter’s ears pierced they deserved to get them done professionally and with guarantee they will be good