I purchase a neckles with a Jesus Christ. It was my sons savings money that He had save for almost a year.

It was around Christmas when We made the purchase,I paid $11 for a warranty ,2 weeks later the Jesus Christ attachment broke. So I took it back,they stated that they couldnt do anything about it since I had not prove of reciept or I was not in their system. The next day I found a reciept from pagoda but from one of their other locations they had in the same place at the mall. So I stated for them to look up their system when I made the purchase because the nackles was more than what my son had save I paid the rest with my debit card.

So they told me they couldnt do it because they have over 100 transactions a day. I was so disappointed that I was aggravated on how they didn't care. So I just left them the merchandise at the counter. As I was walking away the worker graved it and called her store manager that I just left the neckles at their counter on 12-31.

Guess what they did? They took it to Fayette Mall customer service for lost and found. At the beginning of the week of January 7th to be exact. My girlfriend found the reciept, I took it back for a refund, and the same girl that stated that there was no way I paid for a warranty since I was not in their system and I didn't have a reciept to begin with.

She put me on the phone with the store manager. And store manager did the samething the worker did. Place blame on me becuase I didnt have a reciept and It was me who left the jewelry at the counter. Also stated that if I keep bothering her workers that She was going to have securiry score me out.

I didn't say a word when I walked out. I just told them I was going to call corporate. Then We called customer service and they told me that they were going to file a complaint and that the place were I made the purchase was going to go to the place where they took the neckles. At this point Im guessing Im screw with my purchase.

I never experience anything like this before were you make a purchase and people are so kind so you can buy a product then they flip things around,they do what it takes no to take any responsibility or blame.

I feel bad for my son becasue I didnt want him to spend his money on something like toys or food. I wanted him to spend it on something that will be worth it having.

Review about: Piercing Pagoda Necklace.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments