Lakeland, Florida
1.9
Style and Design

Before I knew better not to use a piercing gun I went to Piercing Pagoda. I got my cartilage pierced. I already had two and wanted a third.

She marked the spot and it was awfully close to one of my other piercings. I had her remark. I confirmed with her that would be the exact spot. She pierced but did it off mark. Tried telling me it was fine and just an illusion from my hoops in the other two. So I went home and put a stud in the piercing her's was close to. They touched. Waaay too close. So I sadly had to take it out. And the stud was a piercing stud so it isn't like I can reuse it. So now I'm out money for the earring and piercing.

The blue stud is her doing.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Mlgibson495 is overall dissatisfied with Piercing Pagoda and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Piercing Pagoda.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Piercing Pagoda to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Piercing Pagoda?

Comments