I brought gold hoop earrings 10k for 100. I really like them but was a bit to thin so 2 days after wearing them they had bended and on the 3rd day I tried 2 wear them, 1 broke in half and the other 1 I lost it fell completely out my ear..

Never again I wasted so much money on some earrings that I only wore twice.. I will NEVER!

Purchase anything from here they are some rip offs and I believe the jewelry was fake ain't no way that's suppose 2 happen.. I will recommend nobody to go there that place needs to be shut down and sued..

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of piercing pagoda earrings from Piercing Pagoda. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Piercing Pagoda to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Piercing Pagoda for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments