Manassas, Virginia

So basically I got my third last night.The top is my ear, and the bottom is what it's supposed to look like!

My piercer did a horrible job. I had to take my third out this morning because it looked so horrible with a stud in the first hole. It looked like a BLIND CHILD pierced my ear.

The third is supposed to go up and follow the curve of my ear, instead it's WAY TOO CLOSE and it's side by side and there's no space at all.It's disgusting!!!

laurenkathleen wrote the review because of bad quality at Piercing Pagoda and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Piercing Pagoda to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Piercing Pagoda and piercing pagoda ear piercing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Piercing Pagoda?

Comments

Why would you get piercd with a gun anyway? The guns are never cleaned and almost always cause infection.