So basically I got my third last night.The top is my ear, and the bottom is what it's supposed to look like!

My piercer did a horrible job. I had to take my third out this morning because it looked so horrible with a stud in the first hole. It looked like a BLIND CHILD pierced my ear.

The third is supposed to go up and follow the curve of my ear, instead it's WAY TOO CLOSE and it's side by side and there's no space at all.It's disgusting!!!

laurenkathleen wrote the review because of bad quality at Piercing Pagoda and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Piercing Pagoda to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Piercing Pagoda and piercing pagoda ear piercing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Piercing Pagoda?

Comments

Why would you get piercd with a gun anyway? The guns are never cleaned and almost always cause infection.

Replicahaus Ca - How to return and get you money back counterfeited Operations - Websites Replicahaus Ca "replicahaus.ca. replicahause.es replicahause.nl ReplicaHause.co Akash Karma: akash@webhause.com is hides behind the name Keisha Gomes info@supportwatches.com. If you are in Canada, contact asap! Criminal Intelligence Analytical Unit RCMP ( Royal Canadian..." Read more BESTREPLICA.SR Fraudulent site that sell Rolex SCAM FAKE.SITE Bestreplica "Here is my experience with BESTREPLICA.SR, I got sucked for the amazing website someone designed and decided to order, today I decided to cancel my order because the watch never..." Read more Primestyle.com Bad – unacceptable experience, unreasonable and rude conduct. Primestyle "...I contacted Primestyle immediately and David laughed down the phone to me saying "You expect a GIA certified diamond for that price?..." Read more Piercing Pagoda - Ear piercing no good Piercing Pagoda "I went to the Piercing Pagoda in Geen Acres Mall (NY) a while ago to get my ears pierced (2nd whole). The lady seemed to know what she was doing..." Read more Whirlpool - Really upset can't believe product last only 2 years Whirlpool "2 days ago my cabrio washer machine stop working. Was washing some clothes the machine start making this weird loud noise and had some weird smell i notice today the..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Iboats - Return Box was torn so denided Iboats "Yes I ordered a drive shaft that was supposed to be short shaft. Box came and corner of box was torn no biggie opened found out it was the wrong..." Read more Spywhizz - Cheeted Spywhizz "I called to order flexaspy was told to give target info and to send 75 bucks throu Western Union and send as a pick up not into a account but..." Read more