Manassas, Virginia

So basically I got my third last night.The top is my ear, and the bottom is what it's supposed to look like!

My piercer did a horrible job. I had to take my third out this morning because it looked so horrible with a stud in the first hole. It looked like a BLIND CHILD pierced my ear.

The third is supposed to go up and follow the curve of my ear, instead it's WAY TOO CLOSE and it's side by side and there's no space at all.It's disgusting!!!

Review about: Piercing Pagoda Ear Piercing.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Piercing Pagoda?

Comments

Why would you get piercd with a gun anyway? The guns are never cleaned and almost always cause infection.

Perfect Watches - Not Perfect Service Perfect Watches "I ordered a Hublot Big Bang replica - I took the big discount by paying bank transfer - mistake number 1! They denied receiving any payment- I had solid..." Read more Le Vian - The black background around stones is "bleeding" on the strawberry gold Le Vian "...I noticed that the black around the small chocolate diamonds had started to "bleed" onto the strawberry gold and some of it was missing..." Read more The Bradford Exchange - FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. PRODUCT THEY SEND IS NOT WHAT IS PICTURED ON THEIR WEBSITE The Bradford Exchange "Ordered the "The Magic Of Mickey Mouse" Diamonesk Embrace Ring at the beginning of December for my daughter for Christmas . When it got close to Christmas, wondering where my..." Read more Origami Owl Copies other peoples designs Origami Owl "Proof Origami Owl's copyrights are fraudulent. If they truly had original artwork no one ever made it would be a miracle The baseball softball can be found all over the..." Read more Keystone Rv - Front cap fading Keystone Rv "I have contacted Keystone several times, published to story in Trailer Life, contacted the dealer twice, and they also contacted Keystone. Basically, the feedback was no warranty, no repair. I..." Read more CCC Information Services - Vehicle Undervaluation CCC Information Services "I know that CCC Information Services Inc still practices unfair market valuation for vehicles. CCC Information Services has been involved in lawsuits and settlements in the past for under-valuing customers..." Read more Gigmasters is a scam Gigmasters "My name is Floyd I go by the name Elvis Floyd I am an Elvis impersonator. I have been with gig masters for 5 years.I will perform form many events..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Wheels/Tires STOLEN from personal vehicle left at Enterprise Enterprise Rent A Car " We dealt with DESPICABLE, INSULTING customer service after having four wheels and tires stolen from our personal vehicle that was left on their lot during our vacation. Our wheels..." Read more