Style and Design

Got my cartilage pierced here (third piercing in this area along with multiple in my lobes). Felt great for the first 1-2 days, on the third it was extremely swollen and throbbing.

It continued to get worse along with suppuration, so I went to an Urgent Care. I was told to not remove the earring at this point (due to infection it could cause a pus sack) and I was prescribed oral antibtioics. Next morning my ear had swollen so much around the earring I had to return to Urgent care to get it removed (there was pus and blood dripping down my ear), I received and injection of antibiotics along with another dose of oral antibiotics. Luckily it improved, if it did not I was told I would have to go to the emergency room.

It was extremely painful. Physician Assistant and I believe it was caused by the person completing the piercing being unsanitary. I NEVER had any issues with my other piercings (which were not completed here) and I even purchased the white gold to help avoid any adverse reactions. I did follow all instructions they gave me with keeping the piercing clean.

Terrible, terrible, terrible. Never again will I go back.

Review about: Piercing Pagoda Ear Piercing.

Reason of review: Unsanitary .

I didn't like: Ear piercing personnel.

Comments

Does this place use guns for cartilage piercings? Tried to find out on their site but it wasn't very helpful

to Charlie #1548409

Yuk! Which one did you go to?