Piercing Pagoda - Totally crooked

48 of 86 Piercing Pagoda reviews

I went to the piercing pagoda in Las Vegas South Premium outlets, and I've wanted to get my second piercings for a while now.when I first passed the kiosk, I thought it might be too sketchy to be sterile, but upon closer inspection it seemed pretty clean.

I went up the the kiosk, picked out my earrings, bought them, and they brought me in, sat me on the stool, and disinfected my ears. everything was fine. the lady working the kiosk made the marks with her marker, and when I said they were good, she got the gun out. i had checked the mirror, and the markings were totally semetrical, perfect spacing.

when she actually did the piercings, however, she totally missed the mark. they are totally uneven, I don't know how she actually missed that badly.

as you can see, she almost completely missed my ear on the right.(it looks a lot worse in person than the picture) would not go back, too inexperienced.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
heal my ear?? nothing they can do, just want my concern to be known, they already messed up my ear
Product or service
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
48 of 86 Piercing Pagoda reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 06, 2015 #1016555

I do not understand why people want to put more holes in their body than what they already have? You know how ugly all these holes looks when you turn 46?

1 10 Reply

May 05, 2015 #980415

You should never ever get any piercing with a gun. Unsanitary, traumatic. A professional piercer would have been way better.

6 0 Reply

Dec 25, 2014 #920941

I will never understand why people go to these places. Do yourself a favor and take those studs out, let the area completely heal and then go to an actual piercer.

8 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Piercing Pagoda. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Piercing Pagoda.
Filing a new complaint about
×