I got my second holes pierced last week.I brought my friend and when we first got to the kiosk, the saleswoman ignored us for a good ten minutes.

Then when she finally came over, she took my money and then went and helped other customers, forcing us to wait for another half hour. When it was finally time to get my ears pierced, she had me sit in the chair. She put the dots and then asked my friend, who has no piercing experience, if they looked even. She then shrugged and loaded the gun, without letting me see the placement.

The chair was positioned so that my left side was against the counter and my right side was open. The woman pierced my right side without a problem so I moved to turn my chair and the woman said, "don't worry about it." She proceeded to reach across my body and basically blindly pierce my ear. The eating got jammed in the gun and she attempted to rip it out by repeatedly yanking my ear. I asked how it looked and she actually said, "Well there's no going back now." I am left with uneven earrings (my right one is MUCH closer to my first hole) and the right earring is in at such a weird angle that the backing keeps getting stuck in the backing of my other earrings.

I am left disappointed and wondering whether the best bet is to take out the piercings and start again in a few months.Save yourself some trouble and go to Claires.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "bad customer service, piercing issue" of piercing pagoda piercing and associated monetary loss in the amount of $34. Piercing Pagoda needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned piercing pagoda piercing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Piercing Pagoda.

Had an Experience with Piercing Pagoda?

Comments

Well no, don't go to Claires either. Go to a reputable piercing shop.